Friday, July 18, 2014

we did it!

This was broken in several pieces when we paid $5 for it at an auction. It had lived outside for a bit and was a lot sad.

The glass is beyond filthy. And has quite a gap in one corner. All the pieces of glass are accounted for, and since Homer repaired my eyeglasses more than once he is certain he can piece this glass together.

And so we did this: glued the foot back on, and painted. The mirrors on back are quite cloudy and streaky, probably why it was kinda abandoned in the first place.

Its bright, yes.

We both like bright so this works for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...